Well, it's true.
Kyle has cancer.
Kyle...husband, dad, best friend, honey, eternal companion, son, brother, uncle, breadwinner, handyman, patriarch, cub scout leader, laundry-man, mechanic, public servant, football coach...our everything...EVERYTHING...has cancer.
Cancer...I hate that word. Nobody wants to say it in front of us...it is spoken in hushed tones...everyone talks around it, but I don't want to give cancer that power.
I want to shout it from the rooftops...
CANCER! CANCER! CANCER!
It is ugly, it is mean, it is evil, it is stubborn, it is destructive, it is deadly, but...It will NOT beat us.
Kyle is going to kick cancer's A**!!!
Get ready stupid Acinic Cell Carcinoma...Kyle is coming for you.
*whole, long story coming soon.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It's an ugly word-but he will kick it. We got your back! Love, hugs, and prayers!
leslie & i are sitting here. when we opened up your blog and saw the title, we laughed our heads off. we are praying for you....all of the higginsons & us richardsons (whether you like it or not). love you!
I am sick to my stomach right now. I am so sorry Karrin. You and your family are in my prayers. I know what you mean about hating a word and not letting it control you and your life. And, only you could make me laugh and cry all at the same time. IT won't beat you, hang in there. Lots of love...Jenna
You are so stinkin' funny! I admire you guys so much for being able to take a hold of this and help all of the rest of us laugh while crying! You guys are an awesome family and we want you to know we are here for you..rides..sitters...dinner, you name it! You focus on Kyle and his can of whoop Butt :) and let us do the rest!!! I mean it!
Oh man, Cancer sucks!!! Please let us know if we can do anything for you! Meanwhile, we will pray for you!
Cancer picked the wrong guy to mess with! I wouldn't mess with Kyle or anyone important to Karrin for that matter. We love you and are here for you. You are in our thoughts and prayers every day.
This totally blows doesnt it. Call us if theres anything we can do.
Post a Comment